Overview of Erectile Dysfunction
Experiencing issues with your sexual performance?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of male individuals to maintain an erection hard enough to sustain sexual activity with their partners.
Men may be hesitant to confide if they have problems with their sexual performance. But due to modern advancements in medicine, there are efficient treatment modalities such as penis implant surgery. The implant that will be surgically placed is permanent. And according to reviews, 9 out of 10 men who experienced the surgery are pleased with the results.
Surgery aims to accomplish the following:
- Place a prosthetic device inside the penis to cause an erection.
- Restructure penile arteries to facilitate blood flow and an erection as well.
- Block off penile veins that permit blood to flow within the penis to sustain an erection.
Two types of penile implants used:
- Inflatable – two rod-shaped implants which can be filled with fluid from the bladder. As these rods are filled with fluid, the penis widens and becomes rigid.
- Non-inflatable (Malleable) – a single rod implant that can be moulded by hand to produce an erection.
Benefits of Penile implants:
- 90%-95% of inflatable implants result sustainable erections for intercourse.
- 80%-90% of men are very satisfied with the use of inflatable implants.
- Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (IPP) maybe concealed under jeans or swimming trunks.
- Erection may be without serious complications of organic priapism (prolonged erection).
- Improved psychological and emotional well-being
- Inflation of the implants may be performed unnoticeably
- Affordable treatment prices
- NABH and JCI-accredited multispecialty clinic
- Variety of treatment for prostate diseases
- US-trained, board certified and experienced surgeon
- Experienced in handling international patients
- Packages include getting visa, airport pickup, and hotel accommodation