Best Stem Cell Treatment in Mexico
Stem cell research is a constantly growing field in the medical treatment, and has led to better advance in terms of patient success. The stem cell treatment in Mexico can be used to treat serious medical conditions such as various forms of cancer, brain/spinal conditions, heart disease and diabetes.
The stem cell research and treatments (including regenerative theories and methodologies) are currently under study in Mexico.
Types of Stem Cell Treatment Available in Mexico
There are plenty of stem cell therapies that are currently being analyzed or used to treat a wide range of medical conditions. These are:
- Stem cell transplants using umbilical cord blood
- Therapeutic cloning
- Adult stem cell transplants using bone marrow stem cells
- Adult stem cell transplants using peripheral stem cells
Stem cell therapies have ended up showing positive results in different medical conditions, including diabetes, vision problems, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological disease processes. Mexican stem cell therapy centers provide alternative medical treatments and stem cell therapies using a multidisciplinary approach to medicine. Specializing in placental and umbilical cord stem cell therapies, facilities like the regenerative medicine clinics in Mexico make use of adult stem cell therapies to treat many medical conditions.
- Lower rate of treatment rejection, as the stem cells are harvested directly from the patient
- High success rates for many conditions previously thought to be untreatable
- The prospect to treat of a number of birth defects, infertility problems and pregnancy loss.
- Great potential in the treatment of a number of conditions, such as spinal cord injuries, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, diabetes and many others.
- Less side effects than older and conventional forms of treatment
- Typically performed as an outpatient procedure, depending on the type of condition involved, as well as the patient’s background
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Nuevo Progreso||Integra Medical Center||Parkinsons Disease||$14,000|
|Diabetes||$6,500 - $9,000|
|Rheumatoid Arthritis||$5,500 - $8,500|
|Retinitis Pigmentosa||$6,500 - $9,500|
|Bone Marrow||$4,500 - $7,500|
|Lung Diseases||$6,500 - $9,000|
Top Medical Centers
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.