Stem Cell Therapy for Vascular Disease in Europe
Patients who suffer from vascular diseases can opt for specific stem cell therapies, which have the goal of regenerating the vascular system. Vascular regeneration consists in the restoration of the normal vascular function and structure, the vascular senescence reversal, and the new blood vessels growth.
Stem cell–based therapies are able to replicate, differentiate, and form new blood vessels in a directed manner.
Types of Stem Cell Treatment for Vascular Disease Available in Europe
There are two types of stem cell therapies that are currently being analyzed or used to treat a wide range of vascular conditions. These are:
- Stem cell therapy using adult stem cells
- Stem cell therapy using fetal stem cells
Stem cell therapies have shown positive results in different vascular diseases. European stem cell therapy centers provide stem cell treatments using a multidisciplinary approach. Specializing in adult and fetal stem cell therapies, regenerative medicine clinics in Europe make use of these therapies to treat many vascular conditions.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Treatment in Europe:
- Usage of the Point of Care Technique (approved and legal)
- The stem cells can’t be rejected or generate adverse reactions
- No cancer risk
- Minimally invasive
- Triple safety screening
- In-house process, with a short term duration
- Top notch infrastructure and flawless management
- Highest standard of sterility
- Guarantee for validation process and stem cells testing
Top Medical Centers
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.