Efficient Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Europe
People suffering from autism spectrum disorder often have problems with social, emotional, and communication skills. If your child has autism, you should consider stem cell therapy in Europe!
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a group of complex disabilities affecting the brain’s development, that can cause significant social, communication and behavioral problems. ASD can be associated with intellectual disability, difficulties in motor coordination and attention, health issues such as sleep and gastrointestinal disturbances. On the other hand, some children with ASD excel in visual skills, music, math and art. Those who suffer from ASD have different ways of learning, paying attention, or reacting to things.
Autism spectrum disorder types
- Autistic disorder
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Pervasive developmental disorder or PDD
- Rett syndrome
- Childhood disintegrative disorder
The symptoms begin during early childhood and typically last throughout a person’s life. Adults or children affected by ASD might:
- not look or point at objects to show interest
- have trouble relating to others, not be interesed of communicating with people at all, avoid eye contact
- have trouble understanding other people’s feelings or talking about their own feelings
- prefer not to be held or cuddled
- appear to be unaware when people talk to them, but respond to other sounds
- often repeat actions
- have trouble adapting when a routine changes
- have unusual reactions to the way things smell, taste, look, feel, or sound
- lose skills they once had
Why use stem cells to treat autism?
There is no cure for autism, but genetics, environmental, and immunological factors are thought to play a role. One theory suggests autism occurs because neurons are not connecting normally. Stem cell therapy is a novel and effective approach to treat ASD, based on the unique ability of stem cells to influence metabolism and the immune system, and to restore damaged cells and tissues. The stem cells have a positive impact on all of the body’s organs and systems, starting with the brain. As impaired or lost neuron connections are restored, new neuron connections form and brain reactions accelerate because synaptic transmission improves.
What improvements can you expect after stem cell therapy in Europe?
- Improved digestion, better tolerance for different foods
- Easier contact with the child, starting with eye contact
- More adequate behavior at home and outside
- Improved verbal / writing skills
- Improved self-care skills
- More sustained attention span and concentration
Why choose Europe for stem cell treatment?
- No risk to exchange the samples from patients
- Validated and tested processing of stem cells
- No need for dedicated transportation and overnight storage of the samples
- Highest standard of sterility
- Protocols available to permit different stem cell strategies
Top Medical Centers
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.