Overview of Stem Cell Diabetes Treatment
What is diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger.
How does stem cell therapy work in treating diabetes?
Stem Cell Therapy is a revolutionary treatment that has shown positive results in diabetes patients over the years. Stem cell therapy for diabetes is to use the self-replication and differentiation potential of stem cells to repair damaged pancreatic islet function, this way helping patients to get rid of long-term insulin injection.The process of stem cell treatment includes pre-operative therapies, stem cell transplantation, post-operative therapies.
What types of stem cells are used in diabetes regenerative treatment?
Stem cells have the potential of regenerating body tissues and are part of the body’s own repair mechanism. As research has shown, several types of regenerative cells treatments have been effective in treating Diabetes.
- Embryonic Stem Cell Therapy
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy
- Cord Blood Stem Cells
- Placenta Cell Therapy
What are the advantages of regenerative therapy for diabetes?
- The patients were able to get rid of insulin addiction without using other medicine.
- Stem cell therapy is safe and of less side effect.
- The treatment course of stem cell therapy is short
- The blood sugar level is reduced.
- The dose of hypoglycemic medications is lowered.
- Manages the lipid metabolism
- Lowers and manages the blood pressure.
- Prevents and treats complications like macro- and microangiopathy, neuropathy, neuropathy.
Top Medical Centers
Treatments & Procedures:
- Juventas Revitalization Programme
- German Fat2Fit Programme
- Androboost Programme
- Stem Cell Therapy Program for Diabetes
- Cardiac Regenerative Therapy
- Ultra Detox Programme
- Treatment of ‘Incurable’ Diseases
Treatments & Procedures:
- Diseases of Nervous System
- Hematological Diseases
- Malignancy and Cancer
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Intestinal Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Liver Diseases
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be experiencing.