Shoulder Surgery in South Korea
Over the past couple of years, South Korea has gained an established standing in medical care, offering abundant health services and products, include orthopedic surgery, cosmetic surgery, dental care, infertility treatment, and Korean traditional medicinal practices. Korean hospitals are advanced and as modern as the best hospitals in the US or even the EU!
Shoulder Surgery Procedure
Shoulder joint replacement surgery is a surgical procedure to replace the bones of the shoulder joint with artificial joint parts or prosthetic implant. Such joint replacement surgery generally is conducted to relieve arthritis pain or fix severe physical joint damage.
Common Shoulder Replacement Techniques
Shoulder replacements can be done using:
– Conventional total shoulder replacement technique
– Reverse shoulder replacement technique
Shoulder replacement procedure is considered when non-operative treatments involving rest, exercise and medication fail.
Common Shoulder Problems Leading to Surgery
A replacement shoulder is usually done when the joint is badly damaged and there is pain or loss of motion. Shoulder replacement surgery is used to treat the following shoulder problems:
– Rheumatoid arthritis
– Rotator cuff tear arthropathy
– Severe shoulder fracture
– Damaged or torn tissues in the shoulder
– Failed previous shoulder replacement surgery
– Tumor in or around the shoulder
Best Destinations for Shoulder Surgery in South Korea
PlacidKorea-Ascle InterMed, Seoul, South Korea
|Seoul Surgical Hospital, Seoul, South Korea||Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, South Korea|
Not only will you gain the benefits of a repaired shoulder, but also the arthroscopic procedure itself is much more beneficial than choosing standard types of invasive surgeries.
Benefits to choosing shoulder arthroscopy
1. The minimal invasiveness of the procedure will allow for quicker healing when compared to more serious surgeries.
2. Arthroscopy allows for less scarring and scar tissue so that you will have better movement in your arm and shoulder.
3. You will be able to regain more use from your arm and shoulder when compared to living with the damage or inflammation that was hindering it.
4. Arthroscopic procedures cause minimal blood loss. This allows for less bruising and pain during recovery.
If you are thinking about surgery abroad, you might consider having your treatment in South Korea. Surgery in South Korea has become an attractive proposition combining surgical procedures or treatments with a duration of recuperation in a pleasant climate.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about the procedures and techniques performed in South Korean clinics!