Best Knee Replacement Surgery in Europe
Many countries in Europe and beyond have excellent medical and surgical facilities and offer an attractive alternative which you may wish to consider if you are looking for orthopedic surgery abroad. Besides, prices for orthopedic surgery in Europe are highly competitive.
The total knee replacement surgery, also known as knee arthroplasty, replaces the damaged bone and cartilage of the knee joint with artificial prosthesis called implants to provide a new healthy joint. It is an orthopedic surgery often performed to relieve pain and disability from degenerative, most commonly osteoarthritis.
A knee replacement surgery can be unilateral (involving one side or single side) or can be bilateral (involving both the sides, double side or two sides).
Indicators for knee surgery:
– Severe Pain
– Significant loss of function
– Severe arthritis (rheumatoid or osteo)
– Osteonecrosis (dead bone) of the knee
– Tumors of the knee
In simple terms, knee replacement is a surgical procedure most often performed to relieve the pain and disability and restricted mobility arising out of degenerative arthritis. If you are fit, you can get both knees replaced in one sitting under one anesthesia. This shortens recovery time and saves money.
Benefits of knee replacement surgery:
– Elimination of pain
– Renewed stability and movement
– Improved range of motion
– Correction of deformities
– Quality of life improvement
Best Destinations for Knee Replacement in Europe
| Knee replacement: €46,400/$58,773
||Knee replacement – €30,000 / $40,097||Knee replacement Surgery||Knee replacement – €11,000 / $14,100|
|Poland||Knee replacement surgery
||Knee replacement surgery|
|Moldova||Knee replacement – $2,250|
Why Choose European Medical Centers for Knee Replacement?
– Clinical excellence and patient care
– Success rates of international standards
– Highly experienced doctors and staff with international affiliations
– Preferred choice for international patients
– Network of hospitals to help the patient choose an option that suits them better
There are plenty of reasons to choose European clinics for your knee replacement surgery.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about the procedures and techniques performed in Europe!