Minimally Invasive Obesity Surgery in India
Do you feel that you are losing the battle with obesity?
Is your BMI over 30 and your non-surgical attempts to losing weight were unsuccessful?
Obesity surgery in India is a solution that will help you lose excessive and abnormal fat accumulation and therefore, minimize the risk for developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, liver disease, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, hypertension and even respiratory problems and infertility.
Thanks to bariatric surgery in India you will be able to address all your weight problems before it is too late. The leading bariatric hospitals in India have high success rate obesity surgeries performed by experienced surgeons and with modern equipment.
Manipal Hospital, located in Bangalore, India, provides high-class obesity surgery, performed with modern equipment. The hospital’s bariatric surgeons have years of experience and follow ethical practices. Manipal Hospital offers the perfect medical care and medical facilities at the most economical price. For the gastric sleeve procedure (5 days in hospital included) the patient will pay $6,300 for twin sharing room or $7,400 for private room.
Benefits of Bariatric Surgery in India:
- minimally invasive procedure
- less pain
- faster recovery time
- short hospital stay
- no stapling or cutting the stomach muscles
- lose up to 80% of the excess fat in one year
How is minimally invasive obesity surgery in India performed?
After checking your medical history, your surgeon will present the details of the surgery as follows:
1. You will be consulted by the medical team
2. The preparation for the surgery – the diet before and any other procedures
3. The anesthesia and the actual surgery will follow
4. The after-care and follow up medication – what you will need to do including the diet