Coronary Artery Bypass Graft at Manipal Hospital in India
What is Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)?
CABG is a surgical procedure which increases and improves the flow of blood to the heart muscle by restoring the coronary arteries which carry oxygen and nutrients to the heart.
Benefits of CABG Surgery
- Blood flow is restored and the heart functions normally again
- Decreases the risk for heart attack
- Improves life span
- Decreases angina
What does the CABG surgery package include?
- Airport pickup and drop complimentary
- Anesthetist charges
- Operation Theatre charges
- Dietary Charges for the patient
- Professional Charges
- Nursing Charges
- Clinical Lab Charges
- Bed charges
The CABG Surgery Package does not include:
- Take home medications
- Telephone and other utility charges
- Translator charges
- Additional investigations
- Outpatient consultations and medications
- Special diet
- Additional valves or implants
- Stay outside the hospital
Why choose Manipal Hospital?
- Recognized by National Board of Examination and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for postgraduate training program.
- More than 5 decades of expertise
- State-of-the art equipment
- Highly experienced medical staff