Best IVF Treatment in India
In Infertility, a man and woman’s reproductive system does not have the ability to contribute to conception. The cause of a woman’s infertility is her age as it is believed that when a woman is 35 years and above, fertility is gradually lost. For men, the cause is not the age but a defect in his reproductive organ such as testicular injury or rupture. For these reasons, infertility affects both men and women that’s why it is advised that both partners should energetically contribute in the diagnosis and treatment processes. These days, infertility is not uncommon anymore and that you are not alone in your suffering.
Because of scientific advances in reproductive technologies, there are a lot of options to improve your chances of having your own biological offspring. A good example is in vitro fertilization (IVF). Through the IVF technique, a fertilized embryo is implanted to the woman or surrogate’s uterus. IVF can be psychologically and physically demanding and it can be costly. According to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the average cost of an IVF cycle can amount to $12,400 per cycle.
The price for IVF treatment in India ranges from $3,200 -$20,000 which depends on the profile of the egg donor included in the package. Most packages already include consultations and investigations during the IVF procedure, follicular monitoring, Semen & embryo freezing (if required), OVUM Pick up, Blastocyst/embryo transfer and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) especially in severe cases of male infertility.
- High pregnancy success rate with inexpensive cost
- Outstanding quality rating rated by patients
- Has high standard and modern services
- Licensed and experienced fertility specialists
- Preferred international fertility destination
- Negotiable financial opportunities
- Most IVF packages comes with egg donors
Top Medical Centers
Treatments & Procedures:
- Surrogacy with Caucasian Oocytes Donor
- Surrogacy with Self Oocytes
- IVF with Egg Donor Black or Caucasian
- IVF Egg Donation
- Surrogacy with Indian Oocytes Donor
- IVF Treatment