Top Fertility Treatments and Procedures
- IVF (in vitro fertilization) – During this procedure, eggs and sperm are collected outside of the body. Once the eggs and sperm are placed together and start to form into an embryo or embryos in a lab environment, they are then placed into the uterus of a female recipient.
- AI (artificial insemination) – Artificial insemination is a fertility treatment that involves the manual placement of a fertilized egg into the uterus of a female. The process is usually done because the woman is unable to produce adequate eggs for conception or because a man’s sperm is not able to fertilize an egg. A donor can be a woman or a man. A woman donor offers viable eggs for fertilization and a donor male can offer viable sperm for the fertilization of an egg.
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) – ICSI stands for intracytoplasmic sperm injection – a process that addresses male infertility. This type of procedure is known as an Assisted Reproductive Technology Generally, the procedure is used during IVF (in vitro fertilization) treatments by injecting sperm into a mature egg for development. Following the fertilization procedure, the egg is placed into the mother’s womb or fallopian tube for implantation. ICSI is a popular treatment for men whose sperm count is too low or inadequate to ensure fertilization of eggs.
- IUI (intrauterine insemination) – known as intrauterine insemination is a popular and effective fertility treatment for millions of women around the world. While a variety of factors need to be considered before a woman undergoes artificial insemination techniques, including age and reason for infertility (if it can be determined), intrauterine insemination is an ideal solution for women who can still ovulate but may be dealing with male factor infertility, early menopause, or tubal blockage or damage.
- PGD – The technology enables discovery of the general number of chromosomes and structure of chromosomes present in a sample and can test for chromosomal (sex selection) or genetic abnormalities. Individuals undergoing the expensive, time consuming, and often emotionally vulnerable process of in-vitro or artificial insemination are utilizing such technology in order to improve pregnancy rates and reduce miscarriages.
- Surrogacy – Surrogacy may be defined as someone stepping in to take the place of another for a specific purpose. In the field of infertility treatments, a surrogate is a woman who offers to carry the implant in growing fetus of a woman or couple unable to carry their own children for a variety of physical reasons.
Men and women benefit from fertility treatments and procedures. The development of new techniques and methods to help couples become pregnant has generated thousands of successful treatments and pregnancies for formally childless couples. Women suffering from ovulation difficulties, damage to uterine organs and other problems that prevent pregnancy benefit from fertilization treatments. Men suffering from infertility caused by low sperm counts or damage to reproductive organs also benefit from treatments.
What are the costs?
In vitro fertilization treatment has prices between $ 3,000 in India and $15,000 in the US.
IVF with ICSI cost is around $5,000.
IVF with Egg Donation and Gender Selection has a price of approximately $8,500.
PlacidArabic Network – How it Works
Whether you’re interested in Bangkok or Argentina or Turkey for fertility treatments, visit PlacidArabic.com to find the medical provider, facility, and treatment that will best meet your needs, and your budget. At PlacidArabic, full transparency regarding credentials, qualifications, experience for fertility treatments and procedures available to arm yourself with knowledge – before you shop.
Evaluate a vast array of alternative healthcare options, be it wellness programs to rejuvenate the body, surgery abroad at affordable costs, or cosmetic procedures in exciting destinations. PlacidArabic packages medical treatments with travel options including air, hotels, cars, shopping, site seeing, travel packages, and travel services to customize and create an unforgettable experience.