IVF Treatment With Gender Selection at Dogus IVF Center, in Nicosia Cyprus
What is IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization is a procedure during which eggs and sperm are collected outside of the body and placed together to form one or more embryos in a lab environment. The embryo/s will then be placed in the woman’s uterus for gestation .
What is IVF with Gender Selection?
IVF with Gender Selection is usually used by couples who wish to avoid sex-linked diseases such as Duchene’s muscular dystrophy or hemophilia. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis or PGD tests embryos for genetic disorders prior to fertilization.
Benefits of IVF with Gender Selection
- Genetic disorders are not passed to the child
- Couples can choose the gender of their child
- It is a no-pain, sure procedure
Why choose Dogus IVF Center?
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Provides great in vitro fertilization services with the use of the newest developments and technologies in the field
- We are proud of the high success which has been shown in our services such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg donation, sperm donation, embryo donation and Sex selection IVF (Gender selection) treatments.
- High quality, services and low cost
- No waiting list for egg donation