Dental Makeover with Lumineers by Saluss Medical Group in Antalya, Turkey
Cosmetic dentists employ conservative bonding techniques to remove enough surface enamel and allow the ceramist to make natural teeth for patients. The procedure requires a “minimal preparation” or almost “no-preparation” and is one of the most popular patient-requested veneer systems in the world for tooth preservation.
Lumineers are a popular veneer option used with patients who have spacing in their smile and only minor tooth rotations. These are digitally designed to be ultra-thin to be applied seamlessly over the teeth to deliver a beautiful and natural looking smile. As a matter of fact, Lumineers often do not require the dentist to grind, cut or file down any tooth structure for proper placement.
Saluss Medical Group in Antalya, Turkey provides excellent dental care services maintaining hygiene and affordability. They are now offering the best Dental Lumineers package by highly qualified and experienced dentists. Saluss assures you the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
Advantages of Dental Lumineers in Antalya, Turkey
- Reshapes small or misshapen teeth
- Renews old dental work, if any
- Patients get a whiter and healthier teeth for a dazzling smile
- Helps prevent decay of damaged teeth
- Reinforces the teeth’s structure for greater resistance against damage
- Enhance the appearance of existing crowns and bridgework
- Longer-lasting, reversible alternative to conventional veneers
- Permanently brightens stained and discolored teeth
- Restores chipped teeth without removing part of the affected teeth’s structure
- Eliminates dental spacing and gaps
- Aligns crooked teeth
- Affordable price
- Best dental surgeons in Antalya, Turkey
Complexity Level: Low
Cost: The cost of Dental Lumineers at Saluss Medical Group in Antalya, Turkey is $350.
Length to Stay: Treatment duration is 1 hour. Stay at the hospital is not required. However, you need 5 days stay in Turkey for post-operative follow-up.
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- Regular controls after procedure
- First medications
- Lifelong warranty
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Mock-up test by placing wax directly over the teeth without the need to erode the surfaces for the patient to correct any of his/her dislikes
- Dry proof and damp proof using try-in paste to minimize the chances of errors during the cementation stage and avoid possible fractures in the ceramics
- Dental X-rays and 3D imaging
- Complete blood count
- Common urine analysis
- Blood tests for HIV, hepatitis, AIDS, blood group, hormone levels for women, clotting, and Rh factor
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Why Choose Saluss Medical Group?
Saluss provide end-to-end support, best treatment plan, best doctors, and best ambiance for the treatment. It also offers comprehensive holiday packages with medical solutions for the patients to enjoy their holiday while they get treated
For more information on Dental Lumineers at Saluss Medical group in Antalya, Turkey, click the button below!