Who Are the Best Dentists in Croatia?
A dentist’s goal is to improve the patient’s life quality by treating and preventing oral issues. A dental specialist performs multiple duties in order to maintain oral health.
A good dentist devotes time to educate the patient, diagnose dental diseases (such as tooth disease, gum disease, oral cancer), restore damaged or decayed teeth and gum, improve teeth appearance and function and, replace missing teeth, perform several surgical procedures, provide orthodontic treatment etc.
Dentistry has many specific specialities, each require further training. Some of the most important specialities are: endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, orthodontics and paediatric dentistry.
Croatian dentists are renowned as excellent specialists, highly trained, with a good understanding of the patient’s needs.
Societies and Associations your dentist should belong to:
- Croatian Dental Chamber
- Croatian Society for Dental Implantology
- Croatian Nobel Biocare team
- Women Dentists Worldwide
Benefits of being treated by a Croatian dentist:
- Renowned specialists
- Highly trained
- Have an extended experience and educational background
- Work within professionally equipped dental clinics
- Have a special, personal approach and highly developed communication skills
- Use the latest and safest treatment methods