Top Liposuction Packages in South Korea
South Korea’s Gangnam District (the Beverly Hills of South Korea) is one of the major attractions not only for tourism but also for health travellers. Cosmetic surgery comprise a third of the business in South Korea’s medical tourism and most of the international patients come from China, Japan, and Southeast Asia. One of the reasons is due to the Hallyu (Korean Wave Pop Culture) and blepharoplasty (reconstruction of the eyelid) and jaw tapering surgery. Surgical transformations created a radical turnaround in South Korea that as part of processes include issuing medical certificates to foreigners who need to convince immigration officials that they aren’t in the Witness Protection Program.
Why do you need Liposuction?
Liposuction or fat modelling (lipoplasty) works to is to reform or contourthe problem areas of the body and not decrease a person’s body weight.Common problem areas include hips, outer thighs, back and the tummy or waist. Other treated areas also include the neck,face, legs, upper arms and buttocks. Sometimes lipoplasty is performed in combination with other cosmetic surgical procedures such as face lift, tummy tuck and breast reduction.
Why Travel to South Korea for Liposuction?
European Cosmetic Clinics are among the best in the world because they:
- Affordable cosmetic treatment packages
- Obtainable International patient programs
- Various cosmetic surgical procedures to choose from
- Expert cosmetic surgeons
- Plenty of procedures and treatments common to international travellers
- Clean and modernized facilities and amenities
- South Korea is a renowned tourist destination in the world so patients can have the chance to tour the destination after their treatment
Cost of Liposuction in South Korea
Liposuction is customized according to the patient’s needs therefore,the cost of liposuction varies depending on the treated area. In South Korean Cosmetic Clinics, liposuction may cost between $2,000 and $6,370 per body area. Sometimes, the clinics include surgeon and anesthesia fees, hospital/surgical center fees; take home medications and supplies used during hospital stay to the total package amount.
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Seoul||Regen Beauty Medical Group||Liposuction||$6,370|
|Seoul||Seoul Surgical Hospital||Liposuction||$2,000|
|Seoul||Wonjin Beauty Medical Group||Liposuction||$4,100|
|Seoul||365 mc Obesity Clinic||Liposuction|
|Starting at $3,000|
|Seoul||PlacidKorea-Ascle InterMed||Liposuction||Ask for the price|
Top Medical Centers
Best Candidates for Liposuction include those who:
- Are men and women 18 years old and above
- Are healthywith no life-threatening illnesses
- Within 11 kg (25 pounds)of his or her ideal body weight
- Have fat deposits that do not respond to diet or exercise
- Have elastic skin, good muscle tone
- Are non-smokers
Benefits of Liposuction in South Korea:
- Results are guaranteed permanent
- Contoured and firmer thighs, tummy and flanks
- Boosts one’sself-esteem
- Can remove remaining fat pockets to those who had weight loss surgery
- Can be combined with other treatments such as abdominoplastyor a tummy tuck.