Flawless Nose Surgery in India
The nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is very popular procedure which improves not only the patient’s nose but the whole face and which also leads to an increased self-esteem. Plastic surgeon can change the shape of the nose by reducing or increasing it. Also, the nose surgery can solve functional problems, such as difficulty in breathing (surgery for a deviated septum). Thus, following this surgery, the patient will have a pleasant nose and/or normal breath.
What is the Cost of Nose Surgery in India?
|Manipal Hospital, Goa, India||Nose Surgery||$1,650|
|Raj Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre, Chennai, India||Nose Surgery||$2,300|
|Medanta, Heryana, India||Nose Surgery||$6,429|
Benefits of Nose Surgery
- Reshapes the patient’s nose
- Improves facial appearance and proportion
- The procedure solves breathing issues
- Corrects birth defects (such as cartilage deviation, nasal asymmetry etc.)
- The patient will breathe easier
- Boosts self esteem and self confidence